Watch Robert Conti Put This Archtop To The Test
Tired of practicing jazz improv on your rock guitar?
Mid level laminate archtops tend to be stripped of features that matter to players. We believe you won’t find another instrument with the feature set of the Entrada at such an affordable price. Additionally, your new Entrada is fully inspected and set up to Robert’s specifications prior to shipping. As part of our first class service, you will receive a video wherein Robert Conti performs with, and introduces you to your new guitar – a truly personalized experience you’ll never forget.
Features At A Glance
A well dressed headstock with Conti name and logo inlaid with Mother of Pearl
Imperial Style sealed gear tuners feature a 19:1 gear ratio, allowing a finer degree of control
The laminate Maple top, back & sides produces produce high quality tone and resonance.
Humbucker manufactured by Kent Armstrong – a brand name synonymous with quality and exacting specifications.
Your choice – Compensated Ebony on floating Ebony base or Gotoh Tune-o-Matic on Ebony Floating base.
Your choice – enjoy a traditional solid Ebony tailpiece, or choose the gorgeous and sophisticated Gold Finger.
Since 2000 on the internet, the Conti name on the head stock is your assurance of quality.
Access® Gig Bag
An $80 value, this gig bag offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
- Interior Dimensions: 42.75″ Long, Upper Bout: 12″, Lower Bout: 16.25″, Depth: 3.5″
- Exterior Dimensions: 45.5 x 17.75 x 6″
- 1″ foam core (25mm HardCell high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
- 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
- Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Ample zippered front pocket
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 43.5″ (1105mm); Upper Bout: 11.5″ (292mm); Waist: 10.5″ (267mm); Body Length: 18.75″ (476mm); Lower Bout: 16″ (406mm); Depth: 4″ (102mm)
- Reinforced 5ply shell
- Vinyl exterior with fully bound seams
- Soft, plush interior over a protective layer of protective foam padding
- Comfortable handle – chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Internal pick box with neck-suppor padding
- External Dim: 46 x 18.5 x 6in. (1168 x 216 x 152mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.9 lbs
If the Entrada were available through the traditional distributor/dealer network, you could expect to pay 2-3 times the price. By offering these instruments exclusively through our website, the middlemen are removed and you can obtain a great archtop at an unbeatable price.